- FAQs -
1. Where is your camping resort located?
2. Do you have campsites for sale?
3. What do I do if I want to improve my campsite?
4. What utilities are available at Indian Acres camping resort?
All campsites are equipped with water and electricity. Water is turned off to all campsites during the winter months. Dumping stations are available for waste disposal.
5. What are your annual fees?
Fees for 2014 are $1,410. This fee includes the cost of water and membership to all amenities in the campground.
6. What about taxes?
Taxes are based on the tax rate of Cecil County, MD. Taxes are to be paid to the Cecil County Treasurer.
7. Do you have campground rules and regulations?
Yes. Click here to view the entire document. It may take up to a minute or more to load, based on your internet speed. It is in PDF format so you may be able to print this directly to your printer.